Get Your Skin On A Healthy Roll
Relax and get radiant skin with this cooling jade roller, which comes p. . .Show More
How To Use:
- Prepare skin for roller exercise by gently patting a facial serum on clean face. Let sink in.
- Start rolling at the center of the face and stroke skin with roller under the eyes and cheekbones, using outward movements. Then move toward the hairline in short, upward, gentle strokes.
- Move to the jaw area, and working in short strokes (starting at the chin) move outward toward the ears.
- Roll over eyebrows and forehead in an outward and upward motion.
- Use the smaller roller around the eyes. Outward strokes. Be extra gentle in this area.
- To finish, gently roll down the sides of the neck and then toward the center of the clavicle.
- Clean roller with a mild soap after every use and dry thoroughly.
Warning: Do not use on skin wounds or when having an allergic reaction.