Brighter, smoother skin . . . all in one bottle.
If you have serious glow goals – this beauty in a bottle will help you achieve them. Our all-natural formula utilizes plant-based goodness (no nasty chemicals here) and naturally delivers a burst of vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants. It will help you get the happiest skin barrier you’ve ever had.
Made for those with sensitive, stressed or unbalanced skin and need some help bringing their complexion back to life.
This featherweight oil combination won't clog pores. Super potent rose hip seed, chia, hibiscus, and hemp oils are just some of this formula’s heavy lifters to give you the well-rested and healthy glow you deserve. Helps to reduce fine lines. Get ready to glow!
Five ways to use it:
1. Cleanse skin and pat dry, leaving just a bit of moisture on the skin. Place 3-4 drops in the palms of your hands and rub together to warm the oil. Breathe in, relax and then gently pat into your skin. You may use your hands, a facial roller or gua sha to gently massage it in. This lightweight serum will sink in almost immediately, and prime your skin for makeup.
2. Revive can also be used over your moisturizer for extra moisture benefits and give your moisturizer a boost. Just gently pat into skin after applying your moisturizer.
3. This amazing serum can be used on your eye area instead of an eye cream. It will tackle wrinkles, dark circles, and nurture this sensitive area. Simply pat in as you would an eye cream and let sink in. You'll see the results quickly; your eye area will stay smooth, plump, and moisturized all day.
4. Use it as a hand serum. It will lessen fine lines and brighten delicate hand skin that needs some love!
5. This formula is also great for your hair! Apply a couple drops on the palms of your hands, then rub together and apply to split ends. It's lightweight and greaseless, so it won't weigh your hair down. It will just mend those ends!
Ingredients: grape seed oil, *borage seed oil, *evening primrose seed oil, *rose hip seed oil, *chia seed oil, *pumpkin seed oil, red raspberry seed oil, *camilla seed oil, *hemp seed oil, *hibiscus oil, *pomegranate seed oil, *blueberry seed oil, *calendula extract, *olive oil, broccoli seed oil, *carrot seed oil (*organic)
Love the serum very very much my skin feels so good and fresh and moisturized !
My eyes in particular are really sensitive and get super dry, to the point where the skin starts peeling. I originally got a sample of this product when I bought my Starling deodorant (also recommend!) and loved it so much that I bought a subscription! Now I'll receive some every 2 months! It moisturizes all of my skin, but especially my eyes. Not greasy or oily, and the ingredient list is amazing (nothing artificial or sketchy). Absolutely LOVE it!
We are so glad you love the Revive Serum, it is soooo good isn't it? Thank you for such positive feedback. It really makes our day!
Absolutely love this product!
Out of the blue, I developed an itchy unbearable rash on my neck and brow bones. Come to find out it's eczema. That's a new one for me. I tried cortisone cream and it stopped the itchiness for 30 seconds. I then reached for my Revive, I took a generous amount and slathered it on the itchy patch on my neck and my brow bones and I am not kidding, the itchiness stopped! I am thrilled. The serum is literally healing my skin, the red dry patches are almost gone. It's been about 3 days now. I was going to go to the Dermatologist, but I no longer need to. Gratefully yours!
I have purchased this product in the past and I really like it. Unfortunately my shipment has yet to arrive
We are so sorry for the shipping delay. The Post Office has experienced unprecedented delays due to Covid and being short staffed this Holiday Season. We will do whatever we can to make it up to you : ) I will be emailing you shortly with options. Thank you.